Shared and private rooms – Houses for Rent in Ruhengeri
House in Ruhengeri, Rwanda. RedRocks Musanze Guest House is a great little guest house located just two blocks off the main road in downtown Musanze. Great for a solo traveler, couple or small group. The owner also owns Amahoro Tours and can help organize any of your travel needs.
Responsible Tourism & Eco-Tourism
Through our activities we support the conservation of the natural environment and the preservation of cultural assets. Furthermore, we aim at contributing to the sustainable development of local populations by sharing economic benefits, and by helping to nurture a sense of pride and awareness that someone cares. Join hands with Amahoro Tours and help us to make a difference!
The Amahoro initiative
AIDP was created in 2007 with its headquarters in Musanze District in the northern province. This area was badly affected by the 1994 genocide and the 1996-1998 war against infiltrators both of which created insecurity and adversity though socio-economic disturbances.
AIDP is a registered charitable organization, working in the northern part of Rwanda. We are committed to protecting the rights of the most vulnerable and marginalized children, by giving them the chance to grow up and live with families with a safe and secure future.
The children we work with
We work with children who are, or are at risk of being, separated from their families: Children living in our interim care centre, and those at risk of being placed in a care centre. Children living with foster families. Children living and working on the streets, including those who are in, or likely to come into, conflict with the law. Child workers, particularly those who are exploited in domestic labour. Trafficked children, including commercially and sexually exploited children. How we help We give children a chance to grow up in loving families and communities. We protect children from abuse, discrimination and exploitation. We empower children, their families and communities, to create opportunities for a better life. We innovate to bring about lasting, positive change in partnership with communities and the government.
Extra information about RedRocks Musanze Guesthouse
- In regard to the internet, clients can surf on one PC( laptop) for now, but in the future there will be a wifi connection.
- Our guests can cook by themselves, if they want, to make their own special meals and there is a fridge, where they are able to order for the drinks.
- The guest house also has a small library shelf, where a client can bring a book and/or take one she/he likes. Read it and leave the book in the shelf.
- BBQ can be done in our garden, which is not happening in any other hotel garden in this town. You can decide to participate in the meet roasting as it can be fun.
- In regard to public transport means: As soon as you reach town, you can call our guesthouse and you will be picked up and brought to our place. But in fact it is a short, walkable distance to our guesthouse when you get out at the right stop.
- We do not have mosquitoes at our Guest house and therefore nets are not there as they are not providing a convenient sleeping, but if any request is made, we have enough nets for our clients.
- We also refer to the the community activities section of the Guesthouse next to the possible primate trekkings. These activities are different compared what others are offering. Most of them are only associated with Primate Safaris. Yes, our guesthouse is the gateway to the Mountain Gorillas, but one can have different community activities as well to enjoy, if you are willing to lengthen your stay in our guesthouse and want to do more besides gorilla trekking.
The Guesthouse has qualified personnel, who have handled clients of different origins and have good interpersonal and customer care skills.
You will surely feel at home.
Its got a very clean environment and the rooms are consistently clean with warm water, a television and soon internet services will be put in place.
The guest house is proud to say that our rooms are well priced.
- the single room is with shared bathroom,
- the single, double and triple room are all bed and breakfast
- the dorm is without breakfast and with a shared bathroom.